Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung J5 pro (2017) call issues

Options
  • 11-11-2018 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hey experts
    I need your advice please.
    i just bought samsung J5 pro (2017) dual sim and 32 GB 5 days ago here in Dublin.
    i tried to use it for IMO calls as previous model J5 (2016) dual sim and A3 (2016) .
    But when i used it with imo calls (voice or video calls) i get problem hearing the person im calling after 1 minute or even we hear our voices repeated, which was not the case using same SIMSs with my old phones.
    So i guess its microphone or modem in the phone or im not sure whats the problem , BTW my friend has no issues with any calls from other devices or from other persons who call him using same application .
    As for normal calls the voice is not clear like when i used to call by my previous phones and i tried to use only one sim or change SIM places but same problem happened and out of 10 calls only 2 good .
    What should i do ? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement