Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

70% off the suit co suits

Options
  • 23-02-2014 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

was passing by the suit co in O 'Connell street, Dublin last week and saw up to 70% off suits.

Didn't have time to go in. Anyone know if the suits are decent quality and how long this sale is on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

nino1 wrote: »
    was passing by the suit co in O 'Connell street, Dublin last week and saw up to 70% off suits.

Didn't have time to go in. Anyone know if the suits are decent quality and how long this sale is on?

Seem to have constant sale on. Its the cost plus sofas of men's formal wear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭stupid head

Seem to have constant sale on. Its the cost plus sofas of men's formal wear
    I never go in to those places that do that crap with the permanent sale sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

I never go in to those places that do that crap with the permanent sale sign.

Says it's a liquidation sale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭root69

I see them on sale ass the time. 50 to 70%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

It is the place Clerys and Best Men's Wear sell off last seasons stock as far as I know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement