Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies Woodies Woodies

Options
  • 22-02-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Woodies are selling off plenty of light fittings with up to 70% reduction.

I picked up 2 spotlight fittings (4 bulb) for €27 saving €68 off the marked price.

They also have battery chargers with 4AA batteries reduced to under €11

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

We already have a vibrator thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

All outlets?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

All outlets?

AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Also have loads of wallpaper for 70% off and a lot of homeward stuff too! baskets utensils etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭prancer

Got an unreal deal in Nenagh store today. €35 a roll wall paper down to €8! Not much left, but was so happy to get the rolls I had my eye on!

Someone will definitely get a bargin!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Any discounts on furniture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭prancer

just the usual book cases, desks and desk chairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

I actually walked out of Woodies yesterday because after walking around for 5 minutes I couldn't find one single person to help me find something. Sorry, not a bargain alert.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Fiolina wrote: »
    I actually walked out of Woodies yesterday because after walking around for 5 minutes I couldn't find one single person to help me find something. Sorry, not a bargain alert.

You being inconvenienced somewhere does not make this "not a bargain alert".

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

MYOB wrote: »
    You being inconvenienced somewhere does not make this "not a bargain alert".

I know, I'm sorry:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Fiolina wrote: »

I know what you mean, sometimes things are difficult to find in Woodies and staff to ask are usually thin on the ground. Last time I was in there it took ages to find anyone, I felt like walking out but needed the product bad so persevered. Still annoying though, it's like they don't want your money.

Still a good BA, I must pop down tmw

Must also comment that I find Woodies to generally be quite staff-less a lot of the time. Surely couldn't hurt to hire someone in a "customer advisor" kind of role (ie; someone to stand around looking approachable, and to approach customers to see if they're okay).

Advertisement