Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liffey Descent Plans

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭robd

pmccormack wrote: »
    I think they will need to do a much better trim of the place in there for next year as it got pretty tight and You cant expect People who are racing for medals to Queue up after getting a good start, that said people should be polite and allow other pass and hold back If totally Necessary.

From what I read there was a rather large trim done on the Jungle this year. There was only the one spot that I remember that was really bad and a couple of other not so great places.

You'd need the OPW to do a full job rather than a small bunch of volunteers to really get it done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭leftism

I did 2 runs of the Jungle the week before and it was clean as a whistle both times. Saturday was the first flood down the river in probably 3 or 4 months and nobody can predict what way that will affect trees, bushes and debris on the river. Same thing applies to the tree that got lodged on Parmo! Nobody could predict those sort of things...

In fairness the one spot in the Jungle was very tight, but as a whole, i've seen the stretch from Straffan to Templemills in much much worse condition!

Advertisement