Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smell around waste/septic tank

Options
  • 19-06-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭

I posted in February that our kingspan waster water treatment tank (septic tank) was causing problems.

I had to replace the pump and the blower, and everything seems to be working as is.

But...there is still a smell lingering around the tank. Depending on which way the wind is blowing, it can be prominent.

So, everything is working and cannot see any leaks anywhere so the last thing I can think of is the lid on the tank needa repaired/sealed.

The two latches on it are damaged so its been held down with 2 blocks, one at either end.

Cannot think of anything else!

Comments

LowOdour wrote: »
    I posted in February that our kingspan waster water treatment tank (septic tank) was causing problems.

I had to replace the pump and the blower, and everything seems to be working as is.

But...there is still a smell lingering around the tank. Depending on which way the wind is blowing, it can be prominent.

So, everything is working and cannot see any leaks anywhere so the last thing I can think of is the lid on the tank needa repaired/sealed.

The two latches on it are damaged so its been held down with 2 blocks, one at either end.

Cannot think of anything else!

I have the same problem but I just blame the wife.

Advertisement