Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pfizer vaccine

Options
  • 15-06-2021 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I had my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago tomorrow. I’ve had a bad taste in my mouth since then. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and how long did it last…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

i,ve had a bad taste in my mouth since this whole covid began,mostly down to dunnes and aldi having cheap slabs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Noddy45

bassy wrote: »
    i,ve had a bad taste in my mouth since this whole covid began,mostly down to dunnes and aldi having cheap slabs :D

This is not funny at all in my opinion. It’s been a long time for me and my taste is ruined. I didn’t think that a vaccine would actually destroy my taste! Suppose I was a chef in a restaurant, my career would be ruined! This is not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Noddy45 wrote: »
    I had my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago tomorrow. I’ve had a bad taste in my mouth since then. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and how long did it last…
    I'd say your GP is the best port of call Noddy if you're worried. I can only speak for the 1st Pfizer dose and no issues with taste but I was a bit out of it 2 days after the jab. Felt like a cold basically and brain was foggy. No problems on day 3 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Noddy45

I'd say your GP is the best port of call Noddy if you're worried. I can only speak for the 1st Pfizer dose and no issues with taste but I was a bit out of it 2 days after the jab. Felt like a cold basically and brain was foggy. No problems on day 3 though.

It’s gone now but it lasted for 2 weeks. Someone told me I was having covid symptoms due to the vaccine. Thank god it all seems to be back to normal now taste wise anyway…

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

Strange taste is called dysgeusia. It can occur in Covid infection (among other causes) but is also reported after vaccination.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I had a pain in my jabbed arm for about 6 weeks after the jab. Someone suggested it might have been the needle hitting and damaging a nerve. It seriously felt bruised for the longest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

I seem to have developed tinnitus since I got my pfizer booster.

And yes, not funny.

Absolutely horrible.

Almost one month and no change, several reports online of this also.

In physics we trust....

Advertisement