Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone watch alarm

Options
  • 24-05-2021 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to stop the phone watch alarm system from making its weekly dial out checks?
    I cancelled my service after five years
    And just using the alarm but obviously without the monitoring. Phone line is gone.
    But every Tuesday at 1am the alarm tries to make an outgoing line check, and gives an error , so starts beeping.
    Looking to figure out how to stop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lainey20blue

Sorry no advice to give - I am considering cancelling mine. Just wondering if Phonewatch wanted to take any of the equipment back etc and what your experience of cancelling was?

Hopefully by my commenting on your thread, someone who can help you will see it bumped up and reply too

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

Sorry no advice to give - I am considering cancelling mine. Just wondering if Phonewatch wanted to take any of the equipment back etc and what your experience of cancelling was?

Hopefully by my commenting on your thread, someone who can help you will see it bumped up and reply too
    I am the same. Looking to cancel but keep all equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

sosq wrote: »
    I am the same. Looking to cancel but keep all equipment.

What does it say in the contract you signed?

Advertisement