Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drone Questions

Options
  • 21-05-2021 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hey peeps

I am just after buying a drone, I got the DJI air2s, I love photography and spend a lot of time with my camera, wanted to get into drone photography for some time now.

My issue is, I don't really get the whole registration on the IAA website. Once you register yourself and complete the questionnaire are you free to fly it once you're following the guidelines?

Like I said the main purpose of the drone is for personal enjoyment and my portfolio but if I were to get work (freelance) using the drone are there any other requirements?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Simple answer: Yes. Once you comply with the rules/regulations then work away.

Advertisement