Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South side accommodation

Options
  • 01-09-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

Heyo. I'm looking for a place to live on the south side of Dublin, preferably in Dun Laoighre, or somewhere near the Dart line. I've been looking on Daft and have asked IADT (I've just been offered a place there, hence the move) for accommodation advice, but there are few places that can accommodate a student with not a whole lot of money.

I'm looking for a double room to share with my friend. I'd love to live with other students attending that college, but I'm not picky. Anyone have any suggestions or need someone to move in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ru19

hi there, i'm a first year looking for a house share situation close to iadt. if interested please call 0857478333

cheers! :)

Advertisement