Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Boards "Rust" groups PC

Options
  • 12-04-2021 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hey, got myself a gaming PC about 6 months back and picked up Rust after being interested in it for many years.

I had a search on the Forum here for a possible Boards Clan/Group for Rust... but the only thread I found was from 2017.

Anyone on here playing Rust or know an Irish clan group/discord etc... that have active players?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

We had a pretty decent one going a good while back when it first came out. Not sure what any of the lads are playing now.

I'm only getting back to PC stuff so wouldn't mind getting the band back together!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Cool... well, I'll keep an eye on the forum... let me know if ye get it back. thnx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    We had a pretty decent one going a good while back when it first came out. Not sure what any of the lads are playing now.

I'm only getting back to PC stuff so wouldn't mind getting the band back together!

Oh we had! Communist House! Running for my life from big clan on server, because I stole C4 and AK blueprints. While other boardsies ran to intercept and help. Me and Misky dying to a dude in Radtown, but then I had a job to keep him busy, while Misky was on the job finding your man's house, so then we blew up one wall, took all **** and put the wall back. So when he returned with another pair of pistols looted from us, he sow all stuff gone and no break in signs. He raged quit.

I still have screenshot on my pc from the old days with us. Those were some of the coolest gaming memories I had. Ah, to be in twenties and with no responsibilities.

Advertisement