If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price matching

Options
  • 15-06-2021 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I've seen the UK counter part has been price matching Costco with both the Sony 65xh90 and the 65xh95 wondering if you can match your UK counter part.

If not what's the best you could do on either and do we get the same voucher as the UK counter part thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Moviehost wrote: »
    Hi I've seen the UK counter part has been price matching Costco with both the Sony 65xh90 and the 65xh95 wondering if you can match your UK counter part.

If not what's the best you could do on either and do we get the same voucher as the UK counter part thanks.
    Hi Moviehost,

Unfortunately we can't match Costco as they won't ship to NI/ROI - we can price match a competitor if they include shipping to yourself.

I have had a look at the KE65XH9005 but I can't find a voucher on our .com website? Do you have a link for the TV with the voucher?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Moviehost

Hi Moviehost,

Unfortunately we can't match Costco as they won't ship to NI/ROI - we can price match a competitor if they include shipping to yourself.

I have had a look at the KE65XH9005 but I can't find a voucher on our .com website? Do you have a link for the TV with the voucher?

Kind regards

David
    Hi looks like the 65 was pulled off the .com maybe out of stock but the 75 and 55 both have richer sounds vouchers included with purchase Sony BRAVIA KE75XH9005BU (richersounds.com) Sony BRAVIA KE55XH9005BU | 55 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED Android TV | Richer Sounds

75 with the larger and 45 with the smaller I'd be happy to take the 65 if you could just do it for £900

Hi Moviehost,

Kind regards

David
    Hi looks like the 65 was pulled off the .com maybe out of stock but the 75 and 55 both have richer sounds vouchers included with purchase Sony BRAVIA KE75XH9005BU (richersounds.com) Sony BRAVIA KE55XH9005BU | 55 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED Android TV | Richer Sounds

75 with the larger and 45 with the smaller I'd be happy to take the 65 if you could just do it for £900
    Hi MovieHost,

The KE65XH9005 has been taken off the website but we do have extremely low stock in store. Due to the current cost price, £949 would be the best price I could go to.

Kind regards

David

Hi Moviehost,

Kind regards

David

Hi MovieHost,

The KE65XH9005 has been taken off the website but we do have extremely low stock in store. Due to the current cost price, £949 would be the best price I could go to.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks have made the order is there any chance of getting the vouchers as well though as they are offered on the .com site.

Also might as well ask is the delivery time for TVs longer then other stock items I'd imagine so but other items I've ordered have always been very quick to deliver.

Hi Moviehost,

Kind regards

David

Hi MovieHost,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks have made the order is there any chance of getting the vouchers as well though as they are offered on the .com site.

Also might as well ask is the delivery time for TVs longer then other stock items I'd imagine so but other items I've ordered have always been very quick to deliver.
    Hi MovieHost,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I can add the £50 vouchers to your account as the 65" seems to have been removed from the site now?

Our normal delivery time is usually 3-5 working days but our warehouse is in the process of moving so deliveries may take a little longer, up to 7 working days!

Let me know what you think and thanks so much for the order!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi MovieHost,

I can add the £50 vouchers to your account as the 65" seems to have been removed from the site now?

Our normal delivery time is usually 3-5 working days but our warehouse is in the process of moving so deliveries may take a little longer, up to 7 working days!

Kind regards

David

Sounds good to me do you need any info or can you see my order placed. It was made at 10:04

Hi MovieHost,

Kind regards

David

Sounds good to me do you need any info or can you see my order placed. It was made at 10:04
    No problem Moviehost, I have your details here - I'll get those added asap!

Just another quick question is a tracking number provided for tv orders like with smaller items and DPD or is it just a delivery notification the day before with your courier for tvs ? cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,146 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just another quick question is a tracking number provided for tv orders like with smaller items and DPD or is it just a delivery notification the day before with your courier for tvs ? cheers
    Hi Moviehost.

There would be not tracking details for large TV's unfortunately.

The courier would text you with the timescale and then on the day it's due we can check for the time for you.
    There is also a contact number in the text so the customer can call themselves if they require an update.

Hi Moviehost.

The courier would text you with the timescale and then on the day it's due we can check for the time for you.
    There is also a contact number in the text so the customer can call themselves if they require an update.
    Ah okay that's grand cheers for that.

• Advertisement

Hi Moviehost.

Ah okay that's grand cheers for that.
    No problem Moviehost.

Just want to say have received the tv this morning great service as usual and really quick delivery for the tv very happy and excited to set it up.

Thanks to everyone in the Belfast branch.

Just want to say have received the tv this morning great service as usual and really quick delivery for the tv very happy and excited to set it up.

Thanks to everyone in the Belfast branch.
    Excellent News Moviehost :)

Now you can get it setup and enjoy some movies and the rest of the Euro's.

Thanks again for the business we really do appreciate it!

Hi just following up on this looking to make another tv purchase and trying to find the vouchers that were added to my account but not sure where I should see them thanks

Hi Moviehost.

The voucher would be on your account here on our Till system so unfortunately you not be able to see if on our online account.

It doesn't look like we recorded your boards name against you account. If you PM me you full name I can check what vouchers are on your account and they value.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.