Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Ouch. Refreshing the Q page manually puts you to the back of the Q .

I meant waiting for the queue to start, but yeah, he may well have done that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Gonna ask the same question, confirmed order for the DE, with controller and charge station.
    Delivery estimation?

I picked up an Xbox SeriesX for my brother at the start of the month. Ordered on the 7th (friday so weekend delay in there), was shipped on the 11th and got here in the 13th. If they really did sell a 1000 or more today then it might take longer but basically it was 5 business days from order to door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭5star02707

winston82 wrote: »
    Would anyone have an idea how long it will take to ship from GameStop?

Usually a week 5 to 7 business days

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Zurbaran

Was in the queue at 14.46 and didn’t get one even though many joined later and got one. Not sure how these queues work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Not a stock update but since GS drop was just yesterday I'm updating, my order just shipped so expecting it tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

Managed to get a one box Ratchet and Clank PS5 bundle this morning from smyths for €570.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-and-tablets/playstation-5/playstation-5-consoles/ratchet-and-clank-rift-apart-playstation-5-console-bundle/p/201123.

Just a heads up as it may pop up in other places as R&C is out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Got mine on very.co.uk on Wednesday morning they dropped at 10am
    I had been following 2 accounts on Twitter about stock updates and they have been pretty much bang on with all their Info

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭jj880

Got mine on very.co.uk on Wednesday morning they dropped at 10am
    I had been following 2 accounts on Twitter about stock updates and they have been pretty much bang on with all their Info

Post here please.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

jj880 wrote: »
    Post here please.

https://twitter.com/PS5UKStock?s=09

https://twitter.com/PS5StockAlertUK?s=09

I setup Twitter alerts for both

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cunny000

Does anyone know of UK stock becoming available tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Macken2021

Anyone have an idea of when the next PS5 drop is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Smyths taking in store preorders NOW across all stores in Ireland. You must go into a store and deposit is 20e. Stock is expected from tomorrow to within 7 days depending on store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Called into Smyths, Jervis St just before 6pm and they had no pre-orders left.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

Just got sorted for disc version in drogheda still some left.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

Just went into Drogheda Store, ordered no bother, the guy reckons they are going to start coming in more frequently now, I was 7th in queue with more behind me so I'm not sure on availability, but it was fairly casual

Gamestop title description of the PS5 has changed to "PlayStation® 5 Console [Shipping commences Monday 28th June]"

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%205/Games/72504/playstation-5-console-shipping-commences-monday-28th-june

• Registered Users Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

As the guy on twitter recommends, get yourself an account with them before tomorrow if ordering.

You don't want to be messing around with that tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Macken2021

Any idea when they will be releasing in gamestop?

Macken2021 wrote: »
    Any idea when they will be releasing in gamestop?

@ps5_ireland on twitter said between 1-2pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Any idea of how many consoles?
    Going in past stock releases?

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    Any idea of how many consoles?
    Going in past stock releases?

When they dropped the end of May, on twitter someone said there was a 1,000.

A lad in Gamestop told me there was around 1,500 so it was between those two numbers I guess.

shawki wrote: »
    When they dropped the end of May, on twitter someone said there was a 1,000.

A lad in Gamestop told me there was around 1,500.

wow :eek: didn't think it would be that many, looking on the GameStop site I can only see shipping Monday 28th, wondering is it just disc version they'll be getting.

Sinbad311 wrote: »
    wow :eek: didn't think it would be that many, looking on the GameStop site I can only see shipping Monday 28th, wondering is it just disc version they'll be getting.

Disc only. Here are today's bundles.

https://www.gamestop.ie/ps5-console-bundles

Follow the twitter dude and set alerts on your phone. He will more than likely post before gamestop does.

Follow the twitter dude and set alerts on your phone. He will more than likely post before gamestop does.

Yeah all the above done, already sitting here hitting the refresh button :-)

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

So it's only the disc version today? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

Yeah only disc and majority forced bundles. 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

awec wrote: »
    So it's only the disc version today? :(

Whats the difference?

How do you order from that page, when I click a bundle its either a dead link or a bad link to some other page?
    I see on twitter people talking about a queue? Can anyone explain how it works? TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Do not buy the digital version, you will get robbed, games are much much cheaper on disc.

Advertisement