Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Valentine: Roses are red, violations are blue, do be, do be do be do.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭cozar

Joe taking credit for the fine being increased.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,934 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Sounds like she's living in a convent

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

richard osman off countdown?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Duffy doesn't listen to Tubridy either.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,040 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I have read that Thursday murder club...I enjoyed it!
    I think film rights bought already.

He isn't in countdown....he is on pointless...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Joe read a book, and has found a way to shoehorn it into the conversation, and his Insta post.

Prick!

Jesus were is this going

• Registered Users Posts: 8,610 ✭✭✭shearforce

Joe didn't like the buuk, preferred the Mother & Baby Home report

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

A 'policewoman', FFS, what a backward fool.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

gmisk wrote: »
    The issue is people like this doctor will hold sway over a lot of people, by the sounds of it a lot of elderly people, who are the very people that need it.
    He also doesn't refer people for tests....or offer the names of other Doctor patients can go to for the vaccine.
    So just a bit more than vaccine hesitant!

No I totally get he doesn't want it and he should make alternate plans for his clients. But I think we need to thread carefully with this stuff as it can give the antivaxers a voice to show how they are put down.

As I say I'm all for vaccines, I don't believe healthy kids should be allowed into school/creche without them. I have paid for Men b adn chicken pox vacines for my smallies before Men B was even added to the schedule here and it wasn't cheap. I just think we should avoid giving them fuel to the fire and if Joe starts laughing and ridiculing when some people will have legitimate worries about brand new vaccines we should educate them not slag them (if that makes sense).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Joe is a bit disparaging about Richard Osman’s buke..........not up to Joe’s standard, obviously!

that actually sounds like good crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Murder She Wrote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

ugh, why are we listening to this book club?

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Jesus were is this going

Joe highlighting that he can read.

M

It's still classed as experimental because that's what it is.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Joe is a bit disparaging about Richard Osman’s buke..........not up to Joe’s standard, obviously!

Too many big wurds so to speak.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Joe will you stop fooking reading it out, you'll only have some people now saying now I heard Joe say not to take it! ffs

so its only a statement.

No other callers.

Duffy treading water until the Dr comes on the line.

• Advertisement

Joe clearly lacking callers today

A different kettle of worms, caller.

pc7 wrote: »
    No I totally get he doesn't want it and he should make alternate plans for his clients. But I think we need to thread carefully with this stuff as it can give the antivaxers a voice to show how they are put down.

As I say I'm all for vaccines, I don't believe healthy kids should be allowed into school/creche without them. I have paid for Men b adn chicken pox vacines for my smallies before Men B was even added to the schedule here and it wasn't cheap. I just think we should avoid giving them fuel to the fire and if Joe starts laughing and ridiculing when some people will have legitimate worries about brand new vaccines we should educate them not slag them (if that makes sense).
    No worries.
    I agree, this is giving him publicity and probably best to ignore.

The issue is he should be referring people to someone else if he isn't willing to give the vaccine....he also should be at the very least referring people for testing! That is utterly unacceptable imo, especially given the age group he seems to be dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Smellbridge, a hub for great GPs

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

21 minutes now.

No callers.

cozar wrote: »
    that actually sounds like good crack.
    Thursday murder club?
    Its fun a very easy read.

M

No other callers.

Duffy treading water until the Dr comes on the line.

There's a shortage of salt o'de earth callers lately, Liveline must be filtering them out.

Someone ring in, lets make up a story and someone try get on, anything better than this.

There's a shortage of salt o'de earth callers lately, Liveline must be filtering them out.

They are back working now the PUP was reduced caller ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Is he claiming credit for the €2k fine for going on holidays.

The same man that back in November ridiculed the instruction that people from the Yew Kay should not come home for Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement