Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What site to order parts

Options
  • 06-03-2021 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Looking to get oil, filter, air filter, plugs few other bits for the gsxr for summer . What's the current best site or ones that have good deals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭raven41

Used to use wemoto in the uk but since the brexit nonsense have used cmsnl. They are based in the Netherlands and have found them good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Shop local, they are probably struggling and it'd be a shame to see some close. Generic filters are around 8 quid so wont get much cheaper online and you'll save on courier cost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

cotters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭ratracer

There’s no physical shop near me, but I’ve always found motorcycleshop.ie pretty good for value and excellent for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭raven41

Have found most of the Irish shops (bricks and mortar/online) to be good for generic stuff along the lines of oil,filters,plugs, chain and sprockets but not so great when you want an obscure part or something specific. Granted they will order it in for you but have found its quicker to get it delivered to your door...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

Depending on what parts you are looking for, I use Louis in Germany for regular bits and pieces. They tend to be all right with a few bargains in the mix every so often. Motorcycle spare parts .eu for tricky bits but they coast a bit and to cap it off, motorcycleshop.ie in cork for oil and so on.

Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Thanks everyone just looking on motorcycleshop.ie that'll do for oil filters and plugs . I'll check out the other sites after work and see how they compare in price with likes of chain sprockets etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Motorcyclepartsireland is a new website run by Pat Noonan, he’s the guy with the trike hearse

Motorcyclepartsireland is a new website run by Pat Noonan, he’s the guy with the trike hearse

Just checking the site out now thanks man . I ordered what I wanted off Lee honda in cork . Motorcycleshop. Ie

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Just checking the site out now thanks man . I ordered what I wanted off Lee honda in cork . Motorcycleshop. Ie

Yeah I’ve ordered from Lee before myself. Pat Noonan is a recently departed employee of theirs

• Advertisement

Yeah I’ve ordered from Lee before myself. Pat Noonan is a recently departed employee of theirs

I couldn't find cheaper for what I'm after . I didnt know that not alot on the site for my machine . I'd probably have to contact pat himself but prices would be relevently close I'd imagine

I couldn't find cheaper for what I'm after . I didnt know that not alot on the site for my machine . I'd probably have to contact pat himself but prices would be relevently close I'd imagine

Yeah all of these places would be similar in price alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Didn't know Pat had gone out on his own. Nice fella. The site doesn't load properly for me at all though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

How is Pat these days :D:D

Might be worth ringing him up for future, you never know. I only met him once, my brother would know him that bit better.
    Fabio wrote: »
    Didn't know Pat had gone out on his own. Nice fella. The site doesn't load properly for me at all though.
    Left Lee late last year apparently, sound as a pound so he is.
    How is Pat these days :D:D

Is that you Pat :P

Advertisement