Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There is a few in here who cannot meet that comparison.

Ah leave Seph alone :D

Couchside watching The Voice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jenny greene finished, onto a mix on yootoob

Back is acting the almighty bollix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Ah leave Seph alone :D

Couchside watching The Voice :)

I never mentioned anyone's name.

You are the one that has slurred what is left of Seph's good name here.

I never mentioned anyone's name.

You are the one that has slurred what is left of Seph's good name here.

Hmmmm deflecting the blame I see ;)

Jenny greene finished, onto a mix on yootoob

Back is acting the almighty bollix

See now I couldn’t listen to her as her voice drives me
    mad and I wouldn’t be a fan of her style of music :)

Any physio planned for your back?

Hmmmm deflecting the blame I see ;)

I'll make the popcorn, someone needs to mention food to attract Sephers, battle of the ban hammers about to commence. 😂

I'll make the popcorn, someone needs to mention food to attract Sephers, battle of the ban hammers about to commence. 😂

Bring some Maltesers too and I’ll be here for the night :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭thomil

I can contribute some stroopwaffels ;) Lidl have XXL packages as part of their current sale, so there are PLENTY to go around :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I'll make the popcorn, someone needs to mention food to attract Sephers, battle of the ban hammers about to commence. ��

It will be Sephers v Auto in this battle.

She has outted him.

It will be Sephers v Auto in this battle.

She has outted him.

Seph and I will not be fighting :P

Do you think I want Duvet chasing me :D

• Advertisement

db6b9eb5f7ae233327dec48db1a10e33.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wow Duvet is actually two coppers?

Wow Duvet is actually two coppers?

Look at my lovely legs :D

Too funny :D

Even I don't want Duvet chasing me..😂

The glitch is getting rather annoying now

Couchside. Reading. So bored tonight. Made the mistake of thinking about 'normal' Saturdays and I'm feeling so fed up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭global23214124

Watching some form of short documentary on a hippy commune in Westport in 1971 on YouTube. Should really go to bed soon.

Still listening to mixes.

Night all :)

• Advertisement

Night Auto, sleep well..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, moved rooms this morning as I’m no longer considered in quarantine, so I lost my cosmopolitan view :):):)

539741.jpeg

Work day for me again :):):)

Happy travels Smurf, my own journey beckons to the wonderful bedland

Hope the back let's ya sleep Grem
    Coffee time here

Thanks BP here's hoping!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a coffee, be taking the mutt out for a walk soon.
    Hope ye all have a good day:)

• Advertisement

Afternoon all :) Not long back from a lovely forestry walk and now writing a grocery list :) The excitement :D

Happy Sunday!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Favourite chair, reading a good book. Taking it very easy today.

Trundle time, but I did get a fairly good rest today :)

Ooohhhhh I had forgotten that Dancing on ice was back tonight, Happy Auto now :)

Couchside watching Dancing on ice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Now that I've dropped in, I was expecting it to be busy. What the feck else could you all be doing???:eek: I was up early and went for a breakfast roll in a desolate town. Grabbed a nice bottle of OJ. Came home to devour it while all were still in bed and watched Escape Plan with Sly and Arnie. Prepped the dinner and started on Escape from New York. I'll finish it later. I've even emptied the dish washer after dinner.:D

• Advertisement

Watching old Mike Murphy shows on RTE 1, hilarious.

Sunday often quiet. Deskside, woo.

Hudson and Rex time :)

Hudson and Rex time :)

Hee hee, a german shepherd filmed in newfoundland and labrador :pac: :D

Well i pure jinxed it, place died :(

I’m still around :) Hope work isn’t going to bad

It's ok thus far, just unnervingly quiet in here!.

I am in my usual position of being stuck to the couch. Apart from himself I have a massive bar of choceur for company and the last of the Christmas wine :)

Tomorrow I have to return some things by post but I need packaging. Does anyone know if Easons are open for such things? Google isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I am in my usual position of being stuck to the couch. Apart from himself I have a massive bar of choceur for company and the last of the Christmas wine :)

Tomorrow I have to return some things by post but I need packaging. Does anyone know if Easons are open for such things? Google isn't helping.

Easons is open for stationery just not for books. I'm not sure if packaging falls under stationery (I never know if I'm spelling that word right!) but I imagine so:)

Porklife wrote: »
    Easons is open for stationery just not for books. I'm not sure if packaging falls under stationery (I never know if I'm spelling that word right!) but I imagine so:)

Thanks Pork. They were during the last lockdown but as things are more restricted this time I wasn't sure.

How is the bump? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Thanks Pork. They were during the last lockdown but as things are more restricted this time I wasn't sure.

How is the bump? :)

Getting bigger by the day and doing great. Thanks so much for asking:)

Ever a more tedious task, returning stuff, ugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

It's ok thus far, just unnervingly quiet in here!.

Blame me :P

Instead of posting 'What Dawg did Today'.... I'm in the bed.

'twas a totally grand day :)

Returning stuff is worse when there is no return labels and you are supposed to download a fecking label and if you can’t god bless you :(

I have one item left to return and I swear to god it would be easier if I flew over to the Uk and visited the premises and handed it in myself :D

Anyhoo I’m couchside :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Heading for the couch with Mr Kipling Fancies and some ice cold bainne. Finishing off Escape from New York with Mrs G.

Returning stuff is worse when there is no return labels and you are supposed to download a fecking label and if you can’t god bless you :(

I have one item left to return and I swear to god it would be easier if I flew over to the Uk and visited the premises and handed it in myself :D

Anyhoo I’m couchside :D

It's definitely a tactic alright, i do shop online the odd time but i nerd out for days on reviews and sizing and getting familiar with the entire logistics process, taking all the fun out of buying something :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm headed for bed, made a lovely cottage pie for dinner, cleaning in kitchen done, bins out.
    Wasn’t around earlier as I was busy catching up on Married at First Sight Australia, OMG! 😱

Porklife wrote: »
    Getting bigger by the day and doing great. Thanks so much for asking:)

Ah good :).

@Grem and Auto I HATE IT!! I rarely buy clothes online because I would have to order a few different sizes. I bought a top from Folkster in small and medium but the feckers are too small and I can't be bothered exchanging. They only give you 14 days as well. Gawd.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I'm headed for bed, made a lovely cottage pie for dinner, cleaning in kitchen done, bins out.
    Wasn’t around earlier as I was busy catching up on Married at First Sight Australia, OMG! 😱

Do you ever put cheese in the mash?.

• Advertisement

Ah good :).

@Grem and Auto I HATE IT!! I rarely buy clothes online because I would have to order a few different sizes. I bought a top from Folkster in small and medium but the feckers are too small and I can't be bothered exchanging. They only give you 14 days as well. Gawd.

I'm a divil for charts and reviews and measuring tape.. Missus is on depop a bit lately and managing well, she hovers over stuff for ages too though.. We aren't what you could call bargain hunters :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement