Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Checkerboard floor tiles

Options
  • 30-06-2020 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Does anyone know where I can buy black and white checkerboard floor tiles? I've been to a few showrooms and the only ones I can find are quite small, or have a fake distressed look which I don't like. Example of fake aging: https://tilestyle.ie/product/nero-marquina/

I'm looking for something like this:

Whats-App-Image-2020-06-30-at-14-57-54-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

These TileStyle ones are really annoying. How could they sell them as new stock? Or they are in used section? You can see the House of Tiles and Italian Tile & Stone stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,184 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

The TuleStyle tiles have a tumbled finish which includes the chipping to edges etc. Why would you not just buy a white and black tile from a range which you like? I.e. one packet of black, one packet of white then repeat until you have sufficient tiles?

Advertisement