Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby in Naas 23rd July (Naas / Kildare)

Options
  • 20-06-2020 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi folks, apologies if this is not the right board for this and please feel free to move it.

As you may be aware the ITRA tag rugby league is starting back in July. We are currently in the process of putting a team together to take part in the Naas summer league.

If you are interested in playing this year and getting back to some kind of normality please feel free to drop myself a message. No experience required we are a pretty basic team just looking to have some fun and are open to everyone. We are currently looking for guys and girls, so if interested and want to try Tag, maybe give me a shout!

Thanks folks!

Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bamso

JamieP wrote: »
    Hi folks, apologies if this is not the right board for this and please feel free to move it.

As you may be aware the ITRA tag rugby league is starting back in July. We are currently in the process of putting a team together to take part in the Naas summer league.

If you are interested in playing this year and getting back to some kind of normality please feel free to drop myself a message. No experience required we are a pretty basic team just looking to have some fun and are open to everyone. We are currently looking for guys and girls, so if interested and want to try Tag, maybe give me a shout!

Thanks folks!

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Just wondering if you are taking new members this year? I can’t seem to find where to register online.

Thanks,

Emma

Advertisement