Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Great time for the glitch to show up :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shpud2 wrote: »
    They had to go.

Samaritans so?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Samaritans so?.

I'm not sure because they will probably say the same thing.

They have different rules/terms of service, might be more useful to you right now since you got on with them before..

I don't feel up to a phone call right now. Can barely walk home. Fell on the road. Might need to call an ambulance. Many problem right now.

• Advertisement

Having a night of it.. Well concentrate on getting home, then if you can't talk, text..

Ok I made it home. Could barely put the key in the door but made it. Struggling to type though.

Rest if you can lad. Get warm too.

Will head to bed in a moment. Getting toast first.

Good stuff. Have a cuppa here, it's cold..

• Advertisement

Making rashers now. It is indeed very cold

Ooh yum. What's your tuesday look like?.

German exam in the morning and Pieta House in the afternoon. Am in bed now. Lots of pain.

Best of luck with both man. Hope you get a bit of rest too.

Hopefully i get some sleep. I'm gonna turn off my phone now and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Grr glitch

Night Shpud, mind yourself..

I don't think I've ever been more nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Best of luck Shpud

Grr, the glitch is now affecting this thread too

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Best of luck Shpud

Grr, the glitch is now affecting this thread too

This thread is near 10k depending on what site you view with, that might add to the Gliiiiiiiitch

I don't think I've ever been more nervous

That was terrifying. I may be crying right now :(

• Advertisement

That was terrifying. I may be crying right now :(

Shpud I started a new thread because this one is over 10k and not working well.. Post there we'll talk?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement