Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giants causeway - spa hotel

Options
  • 21-01-2018 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hello,
    Hoping to visit the giants causeway as a little break later this year. Can anyone recommend a nice spa hotel nearby or midpoint between Dublin and there? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,112 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You thinking Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I wouldn't make the GC my base for a visit, one hour max and you're done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,112 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

coylemj wrote: »
    I wouldn't make the GC my base for a visit, one hour max and you're done there.

I didn't like to say, but for me it was completely underwhelming.

I wouldn't go out of my way to visit it at all, unless you're really into geology or something.

I found the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Look up galgorm in Ballymena not cheap but could be what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Between Carrick-a-Rede, Bushmills & The Giants Causeway, you can have a nice little day trip from Belfast or nearby. I’d recommend perhaps staying in Belfast or a resort like Galgorm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Not a spa hotel but Bushmills inn is really good

Advertisement