Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

23-07-2012, 12:01   #16

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully that will sort the issue.

Take care,

John
23-07-2012, 19:51   #17
jimmynokia

Thanks for the help hopefully it will finalise the issue..
05-08-2012, 01:57   #18
jimmynokia

Case closed had a Couple of calls from john and was most helpful, credits to john, received my letter back from the solicitor stating I was not owner of vehicle.
Good to see there is actually some company's that do care and will follow up on something.
So that's it I hope...
06-08-2012, 12:03   #19

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the kind words. Blushing here.

We remain at your service if needed.

John and the eFlow Team
Thanks from:
27-08-2012, 16:44   #20
jimmynokia

The saga continues.

Not with eflow but maybe they can assist.

The solicitor has written back stating all is fine.
However the fools in the DOT continue to ramble on saying i did not send or fill in docs.
ive sent them a copy both party's wanted an original copy,not possible.
I gave original copy to solicitor which was fine and as i said earlier i received my correspondence from them

However the DOT are playing a game of tennis sending out complimentary slips with notes saying they have not received a copy when they did,i sent it back ,they insist on original which is pathetic,i sent it to solicitor .
Whats the problem with a copy and how can i have two originals.

As far as im concerned the DOT are a pack of idiots who have nothing else to do but waste peoples time with stupid letters and having already providing the correct info they continue to go on like fools.

So ive just sent them the letter back again with the stack of letters they sent me..

Really is there any need for this lacklustre carry on?

Photos of letters will be posted if required just to show how idiotic they really are.

Last edited by jimmynokia; 27-08-2012 at 16:49.
27-08-2012, 17:11   #21

PM sent to JimmyNokia
12-09-2012, 17:13   #22
clydejr

eflow and their solicitors

Hi

Has anybody else had any problems dealing with eflow in relation to a vehicle wrongly registered in their name ?.For 18 months i have received fines and the usual threatening letters from eflow in relation to a truck im the supposed registered owner of.through the post.I have contacted them regularly and each time get told that im registered in shannon as its owner,once i explain i have no knowledge of it they agree to stop the letters and to deal with the issue themselves.still new fines arrive and recently their solicitors have been threatening legal action.Again i contact eflow who apologise etc.Now i geta court summons so contact their solicitor.Who after much running around tell me that if i pay for declaration forms and pay them €76 for them issuing proceddings they will strike the matter out.I have said i will pay for nothing and they have insisted on not discharging the summons until they get paid.Has anybody had similar experience with them over this ???.
13-09-2012, 10:24   #23

Hi clydejr,

If you would like to PM me your details, I can look into it for you.

eFlow takes the vehicle ownership directly from the DVCSD (Driver and Vehicle Computer Services Division). They are part of the Department of Transport. Once they receive the Vehicle Registration Cert back from the vehicle owner, they update their databases and pass the information onto us. If the ownership details have not been updated, we will continue to send correspondence to the owner as designated by the DVCSD.

So, if you could PM us your full name, full address, vehicle registration and state that you are or where the vehicle owner, we can check things out.

Regards,

John
Forum Closed