Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

There is a book about a guy following them around on a tour, read it a few years ago - its grand:

This All Encompassing Trip

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

DoubleD wrote: »

What was this?video is no longer available due to copyright etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Penfailed

What was this?video is no longer available due to copyright etc

I'd imagine it's a video of Eddie Vedder singing Seasons on his latest tour.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    I'd imagine it's a video of Eddie Vedder singing Seasons on his latest tour.

Ah yes i saw it.thanks.it didn't take long for them to take it down.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Start saving.

Album before Christmas and tour dates possibly as early as October.
    No info on dates or venues as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Start saving.

Source?

Source?

There's definitely something in the pipeline according to Dimi...he's a fella that seems to have an inside line.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Start saving.

October 2019 or 2020?

Start saving.

Yea whats the source where are you hearing this.i googled the ****e out of this and nothing.

• Advertisement

Yea whats the source where are you hearing this.i googled the ****e out of this and nothing.

There's whispers on some of the Facebook fan sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Shall I start the "Pearl Jam Slane 2020" thread ……………

:) :P

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »

I'd love it! AC/DC have that base covered though...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115d3991b26e39304a67c11ac4&rid=giphy.webp

Penfailed wrote: »
    I'd love it! AC/DC have that base covered though...:D

Ahh shur I heard there will be 2 gigs in slane next year … ;)

Ahh shur I heard there will be 2 gigs in slane next year … ;)

Hahaha!

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/2019-pearl-jam-halloween-shirt-presale

There is no end to the cashing in ….

A fcuking "HAlloween Tshirt" ……

Is grunge dead? Remember when they fought ticketmaster about ticket prices?

Their gigs aren't the only thing that "Sold Out" ….

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭fluke

To be honest I got that mailer and I was a bit disheartened.

Limited edition Halloween tee...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

A little part of me died when I got that mail yesterday......

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

'A fool and their money are soon parted' and all that..says me whos bought tonnes of posters!..this is selling like hotcakes looking at the tenclub facebook page..wont be getting it thou..the band is not even on it and it looks sh1te :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Surely this is building up to some bigger announcement? What a terrible idea a Halloween t-shirt is, although with the hint beforehand it wasn't gonna be much else

I've actually finally got some gig posters framed, so the Rock Werchter 2014 and EV cork gig will finally go up on the walls. Gonna have to look out for other previous ones, does anyone know anywhere that sells them that isn't the official site? Or would it depend on individuals happen to be selling them?

They've been doing the Halloween shirts for a good few years now. Sure it's only merch.

Mushy wrote: »
    Surely this is building up to some bigger announcement? What a terrible idea a Halloween t-shirt is, although with the hint beforehand it wasn't gonna be much else

I've actually finally got some gig posters framed, so the Rock Werchter 2014 and EV cork gig will finally go up on the walls. Gonna have to look out for other previous ones, does anyone know anywhere that sells them that isn't the official site? Or would it depend on individuals happen to be selling them?
    Yeah big tour announcement on the way according to Dimi..as far as posters go aswell as being online when they sold them through the pearl jam shop i generally use ebay or trade through the lost dogs section on the forum of the pearl jam website..Berlin 2018 arrived friday just gone from a trade i did there..collectionzz is good for getting info on current values etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah big tour announcement on the way according to Dimi..as far as posters go aswell as being online when they sold them through the pearl jam shop i generally use ebay or trade through the lost dogs section on the forum of the pearl jam website..Berlin 2018 arrived friday just gone from a trade i did there..collectionzz is good for getting info on current values etc.

Many thanks, will go trawling through them. Berlin 2018 is one I need (If you feel like selling it on)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

God hate this time of year with these gig announcements

Held out for a few gigs and got tickets cheaper than face value. There just too expensive to be buying in one period nowadays

I'll see where they announce gigs been spoilt the last 2 years as I've seen the guys in London and Eddie in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

This will get me banned but feckit...

Pearl Jam headlinging Slane 2020 with SOAD as support!!

Mushy wrote: »
    Many thanks, will go trawling through them. Berlin 2018 is one I need (If you feel like selling it on)

No probs..expressobeans is another good guide..took me 14 months to get my hands on that berlin so will be hanging on to it for a bit haha..but it has halved in value from a year ago so keep an eye out..i just traded a EV Dublin 17 for it..straight swap..i got lucky and ran out to the jacks when he started playing the uke songs and they had just got new ones at the merchstand so i grabbed an extra for my mate who got the tickets but he didnt want it so worked out well in the end.

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    God hate this time of year with these gig announcements

Held out for a few gigs and got tickets cheaper than face value. There just too expensive to be buying in one period nowadays

I'll see where they announce gigs been spoilt the last 2 years as I've seen the guys in London and Eddie in Dublin

There is talk of Australia/US and Europe PJ shows..he said start saving its gonna be expensive.

Advertisement