Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collector's Editions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,517 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Markitron wrote: »
    I don't buy steel books myself, but they look pretty when displayed face-out as opposed to spine-out.

Each to their own I guess! I just really like uniformity in collections, things standing out like a steel book just look out of place (and I'd only usually have something facing cover out if it were actually a rarity)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I remember being super excited for a middle eastern hitman

oddly specific fetish

The only collectors edition I have is for The Old Republic which came with a Darth Malgus statue which I picked up for peanuts on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I found a few old pictures (from 2014!) of some of my collection of Collectors Editions I got. More was added but I don't have a picture of them. Was a big AC fan, and had one for every main game up to/including Black Flag, but never an Altair one, until GameStop suddenly had a standalone Altair figure, and a really nice one at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

^ Ubisoft have always did a nice job with their collector's editions in my view.

Advertisement