Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BOARDSIES DECIDE: Best Song Ever By A Black(Or Partly Black) Music Act!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Reberetta wrote: »
    When will you be unavailable? I can run it when it suits you, I don't mind.

Around 115 songs nominated now.

Next weekend will probably suit. But, as I say, it does not have to revolve around me. I gave my nominations and, fingers crossed, the good people of Forumland will vote for some of them anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,409 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

How do you nominate a song

Send a PM to Reberetta. You can nominate up to 10 songs and include a YouTube link if possible.

Reb, I need to amend a youtube link on one of mine but PMs not working. Just reminding myself here that I have to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I've decided I'm going to run 10 prelim matches featuring multiple artists for the final 10 places in the draw.

These matches will probably include:

One song from most lists submitted- chosen at random
    A few personal favourites
    Some big hits
    One song each from the biggest selling and/or most influential black artists of all-time

It sounds more complicated than it is; rest assured, you won't have to listen to a million songs like you did for Strawberry Milkshake's female artist one! :P

In the meantime, there's room for two or three more lists of ten.

Kolido, PlentyOhToole & Borne Toby Wilde seemed interested in nominating something earlier but I haven't received anything from them.

Whoever's interested-get a move on before it's too late!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Will you be still opened in the morning Rebe, I have a list on my work laptop, must have forgot to pm you.

Kolido wrote: »
    Will you be still opened in the morning Rebe.

Yep.

Sign-ups closed.

Lately I really got into the subject so...
    Reberetta wrote: »
    you won't have to listen to a million songs like you did for Strawberry Milkshake's female artist one! :P

I lied.:P

Main Tournament thread is here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114245219#post114245219

Advertisement