Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RuPaul's Drag Race

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

I think it's set up for a Shea win with the recurring story line of losing to Sasha. When I saw the line up I thought she should be the odds on favourite.

Juju has carried the show at times being so funny but she's only ever had one challenge win.

I really like Cracker but in day one I never thought she'd win. However, she has 3 wins now, 2 in a row. It could come down to the last challenge.

I'd be happy to see any of them win.

Although I think any of the too 3 could he awarded the crown, Shea is the only one with AllStars quality. Like, tbh, I like Trinity the Tuck (especially recently) and I love Monet, but I don't see either of them as being truly AllStars in the way Chad Michaels or Alaska were. Trixie is a funny one, because her career is massive, but Shangela was better on the season, so I'm a bit on the fence about that. But Shea - she is the All-star for this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

I don't watch the 'next episode previews' because it's always giving too much away, I'd rather go in having seen nothing so it's all new and exciting. So even though I hadn't seen the preview, I was almost certain it meant someone, or all of them, were coming back. But now I wonder what part they will play in the final episode? They were hardly brought back for some discussions about lipsticks. I just hope we don't have another jury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,498 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chi Chi DeVayne has died

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chi Chi DeVayne has died

I just saw that. So sad, only 34. Always seemed like a lovely person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

Yeah, was gutted to read this yesterday. Chi Chi was so loving and warm and friendly, I don't think anyone had a bad word to say about her. Such a beautiful soul, even through her illnesses. Rest in power, queen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Anyone watching the new season?

First impression that there isnt a lot of rides amongst em...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Tig98 wrote: »

First impression that there isnt a lot of rides amongst em...

Is there ever? :pac:

Kameron Michaels and Pearl are well up there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭kg703

Rose :O Have a scroll through his instagram!

Not mad about this format - seems pointless and mean. But delighted its here for lockdown AND DRUK soon too

• Advertisement

kg703 wrote: »
    Rose :O Have a scroll through his instagram!

Damn :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭kg703

:cool: Right

Advertisement