Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭championc

G.K. wrote: »
    My (Leeds supporting) mother got me Ferguson's autobiography for xmas. Ok...

Toilet paper for the next month sorted so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hang on to it, you never know when it might come in handy http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88134316

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Jebus! What the HELL did you do to deserve that! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Why is Brown still playing for Leeds?

Laptop is awful so sky go messed up and missed goal. But 1 up at HT, Peltier with the goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Mushy wrote: »
    Why is Brown still playing for Leeds?

To be fair he's having a pretty solid game.

To be fair he's having a pretty solid game.

He is. But when I turned it on all I saw was him giving a stupid free away.

One more would kill this off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭leakyboots

****e. Ince Jr. just scored, deflection off a head. We had a couple of chances to put the game away too before that :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Could have been a red there, McCormack was last man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

leakyboots wrote: »
    Could have been a red there, McCormack was last man

Should have been.

• Advertisement

That was unlucky. It has been even all game though.

Shocking decision. My sky go is behind.

Filthy by Broadfoot, absolute filth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

don't know what anyone else thought but Leeds were terrible.
    couldn't pass, kept hoofing the ball, Brown was up to his usual crap, Tonge absolutely anonymous.
    1 shot on target all game and that was the goal.
    really poor.

nothing in midfield at all. no substitutions but that was probably because of the lack of quality on the bench (by the way, whats the story with Byram?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

don't know what anyone else thought but Leeds were terrible.
    couldn't pass, kept hoofing the ball, Brown was up to his usual crap, Tonge absolutely anonymous.
    1 shot on target all game and that was the goal.
    really poor.

nothing in midfield at all. no substitutions but that was probably because of the lack of quality on the bench (by the way, whats the story with Byram?)

Good point all the same , that's a game we would lose in recent years !

Didn't see the game as the barman reckoned the Liverpool City game attracted more fans ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Not a great game from us but in saying that we would have lost that game in the past. I guess like most teams we cant play well every game. I think it was said in the game that Leeds have only 5 away wins in 2013 and all have come under McDermot. While our away form still needs to improve, we are getting there.

As for the big decision in the game, Blackpool should have been a man down earlier than they where. Terrible decision by the ref.

Still unbeaten in 5 but a win is needed to keep up with the rest. I guess January will let us know where we will finish. If we fail to strengthen then top 8 is a realistic target with a playoff place a possibility but if we sign at least two quality players then playoffs is a must with an outside chance of automatic. All in all Im happy so far with the job McDermot is doing. Give that man some real money and we will be in the Premiership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Hijpo

Very happy with the draw considering the amount of posession blackpool had, the stats i saw was 50/50 but the game i saw said otherwise. I think McD was playing for a sneaky 1 nil considering the midfield and front pairing set up. Havent heard nor seen anything in the way of byram of late. Could he be on the list to cash in come january seen as we seem to be doing some what ok without?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Hoping that that is not the case with Byram.

Also hoping we don't see Brown again today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

For anyone in and around Cork City, the Woolshed in Sheares St will be showing the Leeds - Forest game today from 3.30 onwards on Al Jazeera.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Should be streams found in the usual spots

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Absolute garbage that. Passing has been awful

• Advertisement

Messi19 wrote: »
    Absolute garbage that. Passing has been awful

Yeah, not great at all. Hopefully we can improve after the break. We need to

Ariyibi on. Should be interesting to see the lad play and see us play with a winger

terrible, terrible stuff again.
    very lucky to be level

fecking useless....right from the kick off
    waltzed through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Darm, they scored again.

has our annual post Christmas slide begun already, 2 points from 9

muck, muck, muck
    roll on January, need serious improvement.
    couldn't pass wind for the last two games

As a Leeds fan may I just say I hate Christmas:o

The team out there today didnt look like they had any Idea how to create a chance. McCormack(barring the goal) was dreadfull but then so was most of the team. Need a few new heads in to freshen it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

They just don't seem to fancy taking the game to the opposition, just react to everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Forest might need a striker in January but you guys need a lot more! I didn't think Leeds would be that bad, McDermott is a good coach but he has a massive job on his hands to get ye into playoffs. McCormack looked knackered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement