Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behaviour on Brittas Bay Naturist Beach

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭airman101

some of the attitudes in this post on this matter are really stupid and childish, some however make some very good points!! i've been to brittas bay a good few times and if i ever feel that any 1 person is hanging around me or perving i politely tell them to keep moving... the shame on their faces usually gives an indication that they wont be back, aint seen anything too perverted tho i hav to say.. im looking out the window now today wednesday the 2/3/2011 and im just thinking if the weather is as nice this friday i might head down for a couple of hours....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

airman101 wrote: »
    some of the attitudes in this post on this matter are really stupid and childish, some however make some very good points!! i've been to brittas bay a good few times and if i ever feel that any 1 person is hanging around me or perving i politely tell them to keep moving... the shame on their faces usually gives an indication that they wont be back, aint seen anything too perverted tho i hav to say.. im looking out the window now today wednesday the 2/3/2011 and im just thinking if the weather is as nice this friday i might head down for a couple of hours....:)
    O.o It's freezing out ya mad thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭airman101

ah sure once the sun is shining it will be nice enough... ill make sure im sheltered from the wind and id say it could be fairly nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

i've got to say i agree entirely with the OP. Naturism is what we call it when a human allows the natural sunshine and fresh air to reach all their skin...it's blissful. And swimming in the nothing is the ONLY swimming, once you have tried it you can never go back! Swimming while dressed seems as odd and uncomfortable as taking a bath in your pyjamas.
    That being said, some activities are firmly categorised as "private" by nearly all humans: we have sex in private, for instance...i'm not against a happy huggle in a leafy wood, for example, but on a beach surrounded by other people is a step too far even for my tolerant agenda.
    Also, these weirdos give the place a bad reputation and spoil it for others...and if the cops begin to take an interest we ALL lose the benefit of the quietly-by-agreement naturist locations.
    So i'm with the OP - take the photo and forward it by text message to someone embarrassing, immediately. The local newspaper would probably be interested..or the Gardai...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement