Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Juliet

Options
  • 30-07-2020 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Has anyone played it recently? I presume its in very good shape with the Irish open supposed to have been played there and it may still be on. Are they off mats or is play as she lies. May take a trip down to one of the open days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Raisins

Dr Devious wrote: »
    Has anyone played it recently? I presume its in very good shape with the Irish open supposed to have been played there and it may still be on. Are they off mats or is play as she lies. May take a trip down to one of the open days.

Played it in their open week a few weeks ago for €50.

It was in the worst condition I’d ever seen it but it might have been because it got hacked up that week.

No mats it was play as it lies. My favourite parkland.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭IAmTitleist

Played last August for the first time and the fairways had just been sanded.

Still loved every single second of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Im a member, played it today and its in great nick

Advertisement