Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Termination Letter from landlord with multiple properties

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Curious1002

So if you drop the case you get nothing, if you go an lose it costs you nothing and if you win you get 5K. Just incase I ever need a solicitor can you let me know the name of the one he is using as I want to make sure I never ever ever accidently use them.

By the way, don't ignore their letters, answer them even if it's just to say thank your letter and come up with some simple question they would have to respond to. They charge about 100 quid a letter each letter is costing him 100 quid, you could easily make that 400 or 500 for the price of a few stamps.

Lol, you got it, I will mention this "brilliant" guy and his firm here when things are done and dusted. I will certainly reply to all the legal letters via my team - all nice and sweet, "thank you but no, thank you".
    I bet that after things are finally over with this case I will be handed a brand new termination letter. These kind of people (with such legal aid) dont give up so easily. Whatever serious move he makes against me I will meet him in court again.

Advertisement