Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance broker/mortgage advisor

Options
  • 17-01-2021 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im first time buyer looking for a mortgage in Wicklow area. Had first meeting with bank mortgage advisor, far from being helpful.
    Any decent finance advisor in Bray/Greystones area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I would say most financial advisors and mortgage brokers are doing business by either phone or video calls now, so if you get a good recommendation you should go with it regardless of their location.

We bought our house here as FTBs without ever meeting our mortgage broker in person, and that was well before Covid. I believe he was based in Ranelagh or Rathmines - the location didn't matter at all really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭Peckham

yoshiktk wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im first time buyer looking for a mortgage in Wicklow area. Had first meeting with bank mortgage advisor, far from being helpful.
    Any decent finance advisor in Bray/Greystones area?
    Thanks

I highly recommend Paul Prendergast in Newtownmountkennedy. He's top class and very easy and straightforward to deal with.

Advertisement