Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orange light in sky over Dublin

Options
  • 02-01-2021 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Has anyone else just seen a bright orange light in the sky just now? Moving at a steady speed southwards. No discernible noise. I checked the flight radar app to see if it was a plane but didn’t show up anything. Don’t think it was a lantern as it was moving too quickly and with purpose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

Lovelyboy wrote: »
    Has anyone else just seen a bright orange light in the sky just now? Moving at a steady speed southwards. No discernible noise. I checked the flight radar app to see if it was a plane but didn’t show up anything. Don’t think it was a lantern as it was moving too quickly and with purpose.

Hold on...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Survey drone?

I have seen a drone coming from direction dublin port to dollymount. Straight line course. Didnt seem to be someone having craic with it.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

chinese lantern

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

Government Installing Glass dome to Contain covid-19 :D

Advertisement