Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearbest not shipping from EU warehouse

Options
  • 26-01-2021 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Ordered a laptop from Gearbest Spanish warehouse, but the tracking number indicated it has been shipped from China. Got onto Gearbest who directed me back to the store (KUU) who said the 'spanish warehouse was out of service' so they shipped from China. Obviously, the product was not only more expensive from the Spanish warehouse, there will now be taxes, and a lengthy delay.

Anybody have any similar experiences and, short of not accepting the order (which I'm not eager to do as it has been paid for), are there any other options open to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

You can refuse to accept package. should result in full refund, with no taxes etc. Not sure why that is not an option for you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I wasn't sure how 'guaranteed' the refund would be

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Gearbest are an absolute shower, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Legit_ie

Have also had bad experiences with gearbest. As already said , refusing the package should be enough but you are more than likely only going to know for sure once you've gone through the whole process.

Advertisement