Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Can't Communicate Error

Options
  • 24-01-2021 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

So I am using a Samsung s7....and trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones, but keep getting the "Can't Communicate with Device" when i try to connect...anyone have an idea what might be wrong

Headphones works on my Samsung tablet(new), Motorola phone(2 years older than the Samsung)

Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    So I am using a Samsung s7....and trying to connect my Bluetooth headphones, but keep getting the "Can't Communicate with Device" when i try to connect...anyone have an idea what might be wrong

Headphones works on my Samsung tablet(new), Motorola phone(2 years older than the Samsung)

Any help greatly appreciated

If it eS me I'd clear all saved Bluetooth connections and start again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

If it eS me I'd clear all saved Bluetooth connections and start again

Where will I find this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Where will I find this?

Google the make, you'll definitely instructions on you tube etc, normally on mine I hold the power button for 10 seconds until the lights flash etc, turn on the Bluetooth button search

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Google the make, you'll definitely instructions on you tube etc, normally on mine I hold the power button for 10 seconds until the lights flash etc, turn on the Bluetooth button search

The headset is fine, have just connected it to my old phone and new tablet....but I get the issues with the phone, it's not even showing(despite it being in discovery mode)...So it's a phone issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,820 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Does the phone connect to other devices, car etc?
    I had that problem with an S7 eventually the wifi failed too, luckily it was less than 2 years old and I got it repaired under warranty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement