Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

appealing inffraction

Options
  • 24-01-2021 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

Originally Posted by ReginaldSmythV viewpost.gif
    The other customers rather than the owners.
    A lot of them are Irish people too.rolleyes.png

I would say its like 60% Irish people.

Most of their Fb pages for the shops operate in English etc.

I mean obv if you are going to be a xenophobe etc or rude. Maybe its not the place for you.
    I wasn't calling this guy specifically a xenophobe.

If was more like if one were to be xenophobic...it might not be for you.

also said mod removed a post were i said a poster wasn't being racist but thoughful ...and i was just throwing ideas back ...as in a discussion

Also said mod made it look like I WAS being racist in a message he left. He said i was making similar generalizations as a person who said

They don't seem to have the same hygiene as us. Refering to the owners of a polish shop.

I said this was a misguided thing to say.

The mods message in thread said ..you are making the same generalizations as the message you complain of ...basically calling ME a racist.

This is all the same mod.

If someone says about a polish shop ..'They don't seem to have the same level of hygiene as us'

And then a mod says ...I love your vibes ..you are making the same generalization as that message. That pretty much makes me look like i posted something bad about polish people ..and i didn't.

And i specifically said ..that poster's post was ..'misguided'

If the mod feels i am making the same kind of generalizations about polish people as that ..he is mistaken.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hi,

Have you PM'd the moderator to attempt to resolve this?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, can you confirm what actions you have taken to try and resolve this directly with the mod?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement