Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FE1 and J1??

• 14-12-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,

planning on doin my Fe1s next October and was wondering if anybody had any experience of going on a J1 and studying for the exams??

It probably sounds a bit crazy and Im thinking that myself but just wanted to see if anyone had done it and if it worked out well!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

No idea about the FE1's, but having been on two J1's, studying on them is a ridiculous and most likely impossible idea!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Hi,

planning on doin my Fe1s next October and was wondering if anybody had any experience of going on a J1 and studying for the exams??

It probably sounds a bit crazy and Im thinking that myself but just wanted to see if anyone had done it and if it worked out well!

If you could afford it then would you not do some FE1's in March, even if it was just a trial run to see what they are like and what you can expect, you never know you might pass. I reckon if you're just going for 4 then you need 3 full months of study beforehand - about 9 or 10 weeks preparing and getting to know the course well and the questions that are asked on each topic, then 2 or 3 weeks purely for revision. But other study patterns can be different for different people.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭conmo

A bit off topic but Has anyone ever done a masters and fe1s in the one academic year? Any info on it?

Advertisement