Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hollister sale + 20% off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Any way around cheaper shipping? Showing up at €15

Thanks

Sorry, just see: free delivery over €50 :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

deep1 wrote: »

I remember hearing of fake hollister/Abercrombie sites. Can't recall which one is legit. Is that site the real deal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

tf2 wrote: »
    I remember hearing of fake hollister/Abercrombie sites. Can't recall which one is legit. Is that site the real deal?

Yes, it is the official site.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Urbex

Ban hollister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Great stuff, thanks OP!
    Got 4 items for €57! 3 of the 4 cost more than that individually before the sale!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

What are their sizes like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,376 ✭✭✭Tefral

Mr Moon wrote: »

in a word: small

The only thing i like about Hollister and Abercrombie clothing is the length of the sleeves. I've really long monkey arms and they are one of the only off the rack clothing companies that fit my arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Mr Moon wrote: »
    cronin_j wrote: »
    in a word: small

The only thing i like about Hollister and Abercrombie clothing is the length of the sleeves. I've really long monkey arms and they are one of the only off the rack clothing companies that fit my arms.

I would have agreed with Cronin_j up to about last Christmas, but I have found their sizing has changed. This time last year I was wearing large polos and t-shirts, and now I'm wearing small. My body hasn't changed though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭AidanD12

Thanks, great value there. Picked up the jacket and a load of other things I really didn't need :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

They should hand out free torches on the way into their shops.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

BDJW wrote: »
    I would have agreed with Cronin_j up to about last Christmas, but I have found their sizing has changed. This time last year I was wearing large polos and t-shirts, and now I'm wearing small. My body hasn't changed though

I did buy stuff last year off them now that I think about it, went a size up but it was hanging off me, went with my normal size this time (fingers crossed)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

They have mens jeans with 26 waist, who in the name of god has a waist that small?

I'm size 30 and I would consider myself slim

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

How do you get free delivery?
    Each time I go to checkout it adds on the €15 charge even though I'm over €50

Are these clothes coming from the states or Europe?

Just wondering if there will be any customs when delivered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Anyone else only getting the uk site when they go to the page ? I've tried loads of times (typed EU,used link on here ) and keep getting UK

make sure it has no 'm' at the start

www.hollisterco.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

oh my christ, so that's why the website was so awful when i looked at it earlier

Del007 wrote: »
    make sure it has no 'm' at the start

www.hollisterco.com

Still getting UK page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

shardylan wrote: »
    Still getting UK page

on a work network? may be routed through the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

I just used the link the op gave and it worked fine. Delighted got hollister quality tshirts for penny's prices. Thanks op.

Del007 wrote: »
    Are these clothes coming from the states or Europe?

Just wondering if there will be any customs when delivered

Its says:
    European Orders

• Recipient will not be charged any additional import duties or taxes.
    • VAT and import duties on shipping and handling charges are included in the shipping and handling fee, and will be paid by Hollister Co. These fees are not refundable with merchandise returns, unless required by law.

Hope this helps :)

hots wrote: »
    on a work network? may be routed through the UK.

No On my own phone .Strange .Will try clear cookies see if that helps .Thanks

No still getting UK page .very weird

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JosephDoyleIre

Thanks for this, some big dicounts here! I suppose their small is absolutely tiny? I tend to change between small and medium depending where I'm buying so I would assume that I should go with medium here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Great value there. Got a load of stuff for €65.95.

How long do they take to deliver?

Also, I got a jacket for €22 - I am between a small and medium so I got a medium but I think I remember trying on a medium before and it being a bit tight, are the mediums ok in the jackets? Then again the large is huge.

100 euro spent. damn you OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Just got a pair of Chinos and 2 pairs of shorts for 50 quid delivered, never wore Hollister before but can't argue with those prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭BrianHenryIE

Thanks for this, some big dicounts here! I suppose their small is absolutely tiny? I tend to change between small and medium depending where I'm buying so I would assume that I should go with medium here?

Get small. I got a few tshirts last week and they seem bigger than ones I got at Christmas. I'm also small/medium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,800 ✭✭✭irelandrover

i was getting free shipping on orders over 50 euro. I put in the code and it changed shipping costs to 10 euro but then took off 20% of the total cost. Meant the price was the exact same as before i put in teh discount code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It may be 20% off but I bought this for €13.20 last week! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 spott

strelok wrote: »
    100 euro spent. damn you OP.

I spend 100 euro too. Got a jacket, 2 pairs of shorts, the nice pink shirt and a pair of Chinos. In all the excitement I forgot to use the promo code. I'll never make that mistake again.

spott wrote: »
    I spend 100 euro too. Got a jacket, 2 pairs of shorts, the nice pink shirt and a pair of Chinos. In all the excitement I forgot to use the promo code. I'll never make that mistake again.

yeah i got 2 lovely looking jackets and 2 pairs of chinos

i may start going outside more often and wearing chinos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭lownhard

Super deal on those puffas. 22 euro. Excellent stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Northern lassie

Thanks OP. Those coats are a real bargain for the teenagers in my life. Would love one for myself without the logo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Thanks OP. Those coats are a real bargain for the teenagers in my life. Would love one for myself without the logo!

I know - once you're past 17 the logo is cringe! If they were logoless I would have gotten a couple of the all weather coats.

• Advertisement

is this the tiny ass logo on the breast of the jacket?

The very one! I'm a bit old to be wearing Hollister logos!

well.. alright then

i'm in my thirties and im definitely going to wear the jackets i got.

the chinos were always going to be iffy

//edit

actually apparently the jackets i got dont have logos on them

Ah it will be grand on you. I'm a good bit older than you. Anyway the aforementioned teenagers are like fashion police - definitely wouldn't let me out in Holister!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Just dropped €180 on clothes I probably don't need... Thanks again Bargain Alerts!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Hon the Dubs

Anyone know how long the sale is on for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

can't seem to get onto this website at all now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Blingy wrote: »
    can't seem to get onto this website at all now.

Yeah same here, I was trying to check the status of my order but cant access the site at all.

So I forgot to enter the promotional code when I was ordering and decided to chance my arm and ask if they could update the cart! They actually did, saved an extra 35 euro :D Great customer service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus I'm having serious issues paying. Keeps coming back with "You must be 16 or over..." or "please review you order and confirm ..."

I'm checking the box and tried to pay using Paypal and a CC directly, pain in the arse. No errors that i can see

Also tried to apply the promotional code but the page just refreshes, no discount

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭darklighter

thanks OP!

90 euros for a jacket, hoodie, jumper, chinos & a t-shirt.....cant argue with that sort of price for good quality stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sorted now :) Hoody, polo and long sleeve t-shirt for €52, not bad going with the free shipping. Hoping the sizes are OK :/

My order has shipped :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I also ordered last night, thanks op! Can anyone comment on the quality of their clothing.... I've never bought anything from there before. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Wynnie12

Mine has shipped too. Delivery on or before the 3rd of August. I wonder have they accounted for the bank holiday here in Ireland? Probably a Tuesday 4th delivery

Cheers OP, nice find

• Advertisement
Advertisement