Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Definitely. Some people on here are undoubtedly nothing like they are in real life wheras some are as real as it gets.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When i started out i found it easier to be me here than anywhere else..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I started here as a lad I knew on another site mentioned it to me to help me find out about my grand father.

Noc Noc :) Anyone awake?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Noc Noc :) Anyone awake?

Only us chickens :pac:

Always awake :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Only us chickens :pac:

Cluck cluck :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Cluck cluck :pac:

Hello Kitty *kisses hand*

Shpud2 wrote: »

*Bro hugs*

Hello Kitty *kisses hand*

Evening Seph, how's things? :)

• Advertisement

Evening Seph, how's things? :)

Not bad you?

Not bad you?

Pretty good, just relaxing in bed watching TV

*Bro hugs*

Thanks Seph

How's things with you tonight Shpud?

How's things with you tonight Shpud?

They were worse. Lots of drama with my parents and some friends. Just sorta deflated now

They were worse. Lots of drama with my parents and some friends. Just sorta deflated now

Sorry to hear about that

usually the way when you have an argument, it raises the adrenaline until you cease to argue then you find the high becomes a low as your adrenaline levels tail off.

oh by the way hiya folks

Sorry to hear about that

Thanks Kitty

• Advertisement

Rubecula wrote: »
    usually the way when you have an argument, it raises the adrenaline until you cease to argue then you find the high becomes a low as your adrenaline levels tail off.

Possibly but it was more the subject matter of the arguments that's the problem

without knowing the subject and which side you were on shpud I would hestte to mention anything else on the way you feel.
    sorry for your problems young man :)

sorry for your problems young man :)

Thanks Rube. I'm going to try again to get some sleep. Hope you have a good night

Thanks Rube. I'm going to try again to get some sleep. Hope you have a good night

you too shpud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope things work out Shpud.

Thanls Ted. Didn't get to sleep in the end :(

• Advertisement

Really don't wanna get out of the bed this morning

I really didn't want to get up this morning either.

I've gone so lazy, at home I had to drive the best part of an hour to get to college, yet here, I'm 5 minutes away and still complain about getting up :p

drive for an hour meant if you we a bit late you could make it up on the way. 5 mins away leaves that option locked away. could try to live 1 hours walk away and drive in when you are late.

drive for an hour meant if you we a bit late you could make it up on the way. 5 mins away leaves that option locked away. could try to live 1 hours walk away and drive in when you are late.

I'd say I'm well over an hour's walk away from college at home, so driving's only option really :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening all.

Hey Gremmie & Kitty

Evening Grem and Ted :)

How's life there Kitty?

*peeks in*

peeking-kitty.jpg

Hi Seph *gives ear scritches*

giphy.gif

Hi Seph *gives ear scritches*

*loud purring*
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    giphy.gif

*hisses*

:pac:

There's room for all :P

How's life there Kitty?

It's going well thanks Grem, finally got to that stage of the semester where I start planning my essays, so that's a relief. How's the back?

• Advertisement

Hello kitty

*blows a kiss on kitty direction*

It's bad, but not as bad that i'm nauseous so far. I swear i wasn't two minutes out of the house. :mad:

I'd offer hugs Grem, but don't want to cause any further aggro to you.

Tea will do just fine Ted, good call, i can't be touched right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Grem, hope you're feeling a bit better

Hello kitty

*blows a kiss on kitty direction*

Why thank you Seph :D
    It's bad, but not as bad that i'm nauseous so far. I swear i wasn't two minutes out of the house. :mad:

You poor thing, hopefully the night won't be too long for you
    Hi guys

Grem, hope you're feeling a bit better

Hey Paws :)

How dee do Paws?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello ladies. Can't complain now, yourselves?

All ok here, any craic?

• Advertisement

Not too bad here, bit nervous as tomorrow I've presentation in college followed by a job interview, but I'm sure I'll be just fine :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement