Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bra Fitting Cork

Options
  • 06-07-2011 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone could suggest a good place for a bra fitting. I have a feeling that I am wearing the wrong size.:o

Cork City Centre if possible please:)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Marks and Spencer - make an appointment though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tm_tipperary

I always go to Brown Thomas no need for appointment I think I just went in one day and had no appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I wouldn't advise M&S based on my experiences there.

There's a lingerie shop across from Guineys, the girl there is very good, but they are expensive. Otherwise I like Brown Thomas, there's a couple of ladies there are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

Wouldn't go near M&S ever again after they measured me completely, ridiculously, back and cup size wrong. I did question the size being very loose in the back but the lady said I needed the extra room. Within 2 days of wearing any of the bras I bought that dya, they were hanging off me, what a waste of money. The lingerie shop that lainey316 mentioned is good, some of the ladies in BT are very good too. If you're ever in the UK, go to a Bravissimo and get properly fitted, it's amazing! They couldn't get over how far off the M&S measurement was.

Advertisement