Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Fuel offer

Options
  • 07-04-2021 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Hi folks I'm coming near the end of my contract with Bord Gais and I see the big switch has reasonable offer with energia but what I'm trying to find out is what is the Gas and ESB unit rate after Vat and with the new prices starting in April and all they tell me is how much %

There is something u can click but it's impossible to read they just ignore emails now

Anyone else take this recent offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭phester28

just look it up on bonkers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭feelings

Are the offers any better than going direct with utility provider?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

feelings wrote: »
    Are the offers any better than going direct with utility provider?

The approved sites, like bonkers, have to show every single offer. Sometimes you'll find some that are shown as just a single line of data, no sign up button etc - these are the few where going direct is better.

When I last changed - to Energia who were best for me at that time but will not be best for everyone - there was a better offer by going direct which was shown on top of the list on bonkers, just with a single line of info compared to the multi-line options with big buttons and numbers for the options that paid bonkers commission. The difference was a whole fiver!

Advertisement