Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Driver instructors in Sligo? **mod warning post #8**

Options
  • 31-07-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I just got my permit today and was wondering if there are any women instructors around Sligo that are any good for nervous beginners like me?

The reason I'm asking for a woman because it would make my experience more comfortable and if anybody had been with one before, please share their story!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Gay Devaney is a character - ISM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Rita Kennedy.

http://www.ksm.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Kettleson wrote: »
    Rita Kennedy.

http://www.ksm.ie/

I second Rita Kennedy, taught my wife who was a nervous wreck and she passed her test first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

rizzodun wrote: »
    I second Rita Kennedy, taught my wife who was a nervous wreck and she passed her test first time.

Yes, I did hear that Rita is very good with nervous drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I also find being alone with a strange man in a car makes me uncomfortable, only a matter of time until one of them rapes me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I also find being alone with a strange man in a car makes me uncomfortable, only a matter of time until one of them rapes me.

Wow, real witty post, if OP feels more comfortable with a female instructor I'm sure it has nothing to do with the chance of being raped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Woah, highly inappropriate. Any more of this carry on and you're facing a temporary ban from posting in this forum. Consider this your first warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Woah, highly inappropriate. Any more of this carry on and you're facing a temporary ban from posting in this forum. Consider this your first warning.

OK thanks everyone for their answers and also that other answer was extremely unexpected. Fillefatatale please close off this thread, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement