Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superquinn Essentials crisps 40cent

• 01-02-2011 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

For people who like me, like their munchies! :D

I was shopping today at Superquinn in Sundrive Road and they are selling their Essentials six pack crisps for 40 cent. I thought this is a good deal and the crisps are quite tasty. It is a special offer but I do not know how long this offer will last.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭marrm

merlie wrote: »
    For people who like me, like their munchies! :D

I was shopping today at Superquinn in Sundrive Road and they are selling their Essentials six pack crisps for 40 cent. I thought this is a good deal and the crisps are quite tasty. It is a special offer but I do not know how long this offer will last.

Yes , very tasty - like Smith's, real crisps, not baked powder. :):)

And only 6c a pack! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Went into Superquinn Rathgar last night and it was 79c for a 6 pack? Still got them though :)

Went into Superquinn Rathgar last night and it was 79c for a 6 pack? Still got them though :)

40c in Superquinn Sutton. Should be 40c everywhere, as it is part of their "essentials" range. Check it out, go back to Rathgar, get ALL your money back, not just the difference - Superquinn policy, although you do have to remind them about it. ;););)

Got two more bags today. Yummie. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

will be in superquinn tomorrow must try a pack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭uli84

are there any other good deals on? usually they have them on their website listed but not this week:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

What flavour are they? They're not ready salted are they?

marrm wrote: »
    40c in Superquinn Sutton. Should be 40c everywhere, as it is part of their "essentials" range. Check it out, go back to Rathgar, get ALL your money back, not just the difference - Superquinn policy, although you do have to remind them about it. ;););)

Got two more bags today. Yummie. :D:D

How do I prove that they are supposed to be 40c a bag, just tell them some guy on the internet told me so? Also maybe they are more expensive because the Superquinn in Rathgar is smaller than your average Superquinn, kind of like a tesco express.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

How do I prove that they are supposed to be 40c a bag, just tell them some guy on the internet told me so? Also maybe they are more expensive because the Superquinn in Rathgar is smaller than your average Superquinn, kind of like a tesco express.

Had a look at their website.
    Essentials Cheese and Onion 6 pack advertised at 40 cent.

http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/Shopping/Shop.aspx#&&ShopProdID=90071550

Cheers,
    Freebee23

Ever thought of trying the Internet? :confused::confused::confused:

Superquinn.ie ? search for Essentials Crisps:

All Categories (101)

Groceries
    Multipack Crisps & Snacks (1)
    Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 products
    Sort By: Filter By:
    Turn Images Off
    Item Description Favourites Note Price Quantity Add to Basket

ESSENTIALS Cheese & Onion Crisps 6 pack (150 Gram)
    €2.67 per kg

€0.40 each <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BINGO!!!!! :D:D:D

phasers wrote: »
    What flavour are they? They're not ready salted are they?

Cheese n Onion. The way they used to taste, before they started using powdered potatoes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

99c for a six pack in SQ Swords...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I'm going to Superquinn tomorrow I'll check these out. Looks like a bargain. I hope they're nice though. I'll post back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

FWIW, they're advertised at 40c in SQ Waterford too. Didn't buy them though......

marrm wrote: »
    Ever thought of trying the Internet? :confused::confused::confused:

Superquinn.ie ? search for Essentials Crisps:

All Categories (101)

Groceries
    Multipack Crisps & Snacks (1)
    Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 products
    Sort By: Filter By:
    Turn Images Off
    Item Description Favourites Note Price Quantity Add to Basket

ESSENTIALS Cheese & Onion Crisps 6 pack (150 Gram)
    €2.67 per kg

€0.40 each <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BINGO!!!!! :D:D:D

Went into SQ Rathgar with my receipt last night, spoke with assistant manager and told him the price was 40c on the website. He simply went over to the shelf and said "look it says 79c there so thats that".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Went into SQ Rathgar with my receipt last night, spoke with assistant manager and told him the price was 40c on the website. He simply went over to the shelf and said "look it says 79c there so thats that".

Hi youcancallme>al,

After posting in the thread above regarding web price I went into SQ Finglas and paid for 2 packs.

Advertised at 79 cent each and charged €1.58 at the till.
    After purchase I brought it to the managers attention and got a full refund, explained that the price was 40 cent on the web and that the Lucan store was selling them for that price.

So if you want to pursue this give SQ head office a call on 01-6302000 and explain the situation.

Cheers Freebee23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Bought these yesterday, yes very tasty. There's plenty available in Superquinn Limerick for 40c, a sign says reduced from 79c. Nice to see they're made with sunflower cil, have no MSG added and come in foil packs.

Advertisement