Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect 20% off

Options
  • 10-03-2018 7:36pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

app20-email-banner-euro.jpg

20% off valid till midnight Sunday.

Code: APP20

iOS App

Android App

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Quick bump - just a few hours left on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

An extra 10% off with aib rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭caddy16

eh i dunno wrote: »

Thanks both, great deal when combined

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

caddy16 wrote:
    Thanks both, great deal when combined

eh i dunno wrote:

Not too sure AIB Rewards will work with this. I used deal over the weekend hoping it would work.

Looking at the T&C's on AIB says order on ie.sportsdirect website. Ordering from app is same as ordering from UK site.

Fingers crossed get the extra discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

20% off extended to midnight tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

If I buy on the app can I collect in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

I can login through the website but I get an error message about email/password when I try to login to the App. If I go to create an account on the app then I get an error message saying that the email is already in use. Any ideas why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Paulzx

JustMac wrote: »
    I can login through the website but I get an error message about email/password when I try to login to the App. If I go to create an account on the app then I get an error message saying that the email is already in use. Any ideas why?

Same happened to me. I used the forgot password link to set up a new one and that worked on the app

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Is your mobile phone putting the first letter of the password as a capital letter ?
    Happened to me on Netflix before

I just tried this but to no avail. There is a 'show password' icon when logging in to the app and I can see that the password is identical to the one I use on the website.

I think it might be related to the fact that I have used that email on the Irish Website while the App might be closer linked to the English store. With that said the same offer is shown on https://ie.sportsdirect.com

Thanks anyway.

Paulzx wrote: »
    Same happened to me. I used the forgot password link to set up a new one and that worked on the app

Strangely this did the trick.

I used the forgot password on the APP and then using the link in the email I set the password to the same as the one I use on the website anyway (ie. Not changing it) and now I can login!

Thanks

(Unfortunately the items I added to the Cart on the website were not sitting in the Cart on the app so I have to find them and add them again.)

• Advertisement

AFAIK Sports Direct IE and Sports Direct UK are separate logins. If you've been using the IE site, then your login won't work on the app.

Basil3 wrote: »
    AFAIK Sports Direct IE and Sports Direct UK are separate logins. If you've been using the IE site, then your login won't work on the app.

Thanks.

It appears that it is the same account but there looks like a software bug will not allow you to initially use the same password.

I had an Irish account with all my details/addresses etc.

I couldn't login to the app with my existing email/password.

When I used the forgot your password link on the App and changed my password to the password that I was already using on the irish website then it let me login to the app and all my details including addresses are there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I created a new account on the app using the exact same credentials as I had on my desktop account. Daft, but it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i have a credit note from an irish store - would this be accepted on the app? After I downloaded the app, all the prices are in sterling so I suspect it wouldn't be...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

extended to 18/3/18 now

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

Offer works with AIB Rewards. Got email tonight about cash back.

extended to 18/3/18 now

gives me time to find the damn credit note!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

danwhite88 wrote: »
    Offer works with AIB Rewards. Got email tonight about cash back.

Only seems to have started today though, so I missed it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Hurry up those who didn't get the latest offer! 20% off again till 18/03/2018.
    link here

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just bumping this encase anyone missed it. Code is extended to the 26th

• Advertisement

ablelocks wrote: »
    i have a credit note from an irish store - would this be accepted on the app? After I downloaded the app, all the prices are in sterling so I suspect it wouldn't be...

I was wrong - euro credit note was accepted for a sterling order using the app.

Advertisement