Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat Pump Settings

Options
  • 23-03-2020 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick question / help if possible.

I’ve found everyone very helpful in respect of heat pumps.

Anyway, I’ve got a Danfoss Air to Water Heat Pump and it has been fine over the years. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’ve had to have my control panel replaced. No fault of installers or manufacturer, just a complete freak of nature.

Anyhow, due to the panel being replaced and testing on system to see if there is any other issues, my settings re min / max and curve settings are all off. I had a screenshot on my phone of what it should be at but due to change of phone etc. I can’t find the pic of the settings. I’ve had a complete brain fart in respect of what they should be at.

Would anyone be able to post what settings they are running on their heating settings currently?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

Do you have radiators or underfloor ?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jarvis_c82

Sorry, I should have said, I’ve got underfloor heating.

Advertisement