Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscar and new plant

Options
  • 18-12-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭

Got some "cryptocoryne usteriana" from a user on here and put it in my tank on Sunday.
    My Oscar has completely avoided that side of the tank since then, thought she was just hesitant as she often is if anything in the tank gets moved around but it's been three days now and I can't even entice her over there when feeding.
    Anyone come across anything similar before? The plant looks great and I've been looking to get real plants for ages.
    Nothing else in my setup has changed, vision 260l with stock and extra filtration, circa 26c, I do weekly 10% water changes and all parameters are fine.
    Tanks is running about a year with the same fish and was fully cycled beforehand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭Alkers

Plant uprooted and fish behaving normally!

Advertisement