Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Earphones Aldi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Just bought these.
    Connection was easy and the sound is pretty good( to my tin ear anyway)
    Sound quality on phone calls was good and it integrates with voice activation on my phone(lumia 820) to open apps.
    Have to see how good the battery life is, but I'm happy with it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

Just bought them there myself. They are fairly big...or else i have a tiny head.
    How long did they take to charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭Invincible

IK09 wrote: »
    Just bought them there myself. They are fairly big...or else i have a tiny head.

2 hours going by manual :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

IK09 wrote: »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these rest around your neck, and don't go "over" your head :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Afraid to say, these died tonight.
    Had them charging since this morning and went to re-connect them to my phone.
    The sound was breaking up pretty badly, even when connected to other devices.
    Back to Aldi and back to the drawing board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭greyc

Bought a pair today, they charged ok and connected to my iphone, but they wouldn't turn off, the power button doesn't seem to work. Might see if I can get another pair tomorrow. Sound was t too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

It's not an amazing price. I bought a pair of these a couple of months ago.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H94RL1G/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and haven't had a problem with them. They're solid in the ears and work fine when jogging.
    They have a mic as well so you can answer calls using them.

The only negative is that they're a bit big looking when you're wearing them but fek it. I'm not wearing them to win any glamour contests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these rest around your neck, and don't go "over" your head :confused::)

haha nice. I mean the buds are huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Can these also be used with a laptop for making Skype or Lync/IM voice calls? I presume they should sync once the laptop has bluetooth. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

johnb25 wrote: »
    Can these also be used with a laptop for making Skype or Lync/IM voice calls? I presume they should sync once the laptop has bluetooth. Thanks.
    Yeah they should work fine.

Bought them yesterday and I'm pretty impressed, easy to set up, decent sound, comfortable to wear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭BenEadir

Bought these for £11 including delivery to Parcel Motel and they work fine. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005NCJ8OE/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They fit comfortably and you quickly forget you even have them on. Sound is also fine as is the BT connection and they have a built in mic for making and receiving calls which also works great surprisingly. I haven't used them out running but I'd say they'd stay on comfortably as they are a snug fit, for my size head anyway. Plus they fold up incredibly small.

Advertisement