Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Black gloss trim

Options
  • 05-04-2020 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Morning, with all the time i have , the car is getting some attention

Quick question
    I have never had a car with gloss black trim before and wonder what a decent type of product would be to use on it.

Also i have really bad lower back and the washing and drying by mit distroyed me.

Would anyone recommend a very soft long reach bruch to do the lower half of the car for washing ?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭Moanin

I use Autoglym Bumper and Trim gel for lower side strips and lower rear bumper strip on mk 5 Golf.

I use it once a year and find it does a good job

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Moanin wrote: »
    I use Autoglym Bumper and Trim gel for lower side strips and lower rear bumper strip on mk 5 Golf.

I use it once a year and find it does a good job

Thanks for that but its the gloass around the windows mirror covers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Regular car wax

Advertisement