Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android phone

Options
  • 27-05-2019 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi. I sent phone to tescomobile.ie for repair. I then keyed in my imei into fonfix. ie to check repair status . I couldn't login there as I'm not even registered and there wasnt any option to do so.also no forgot password option it says business login to login any info appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi. I sent phone to tescomobile.ie for repair. I then keyed in my imei into fonfix. ie to check repair status . I couldn't login there as I'm not even registered and there wasnt any option to do so.also no forgot password option it says business login to login any info appreciated.

You could try calling fonfix and quote the imei, they may be able to track it that way. Failing that call the tesco store you dropped the phone into and ask them to get an update on your behalf

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Did you get your phone back, repaired, in the end? How long did it take? Currently have a phone in with them Via Samsung warranty.
    Sir Dosser wrote: »
    You could try calling fonfix and quote the imei, they may be able to track it that way. Failing that call the tesco store you dropped the phone into and ask them to get an update on your behalf

They don't appear to have a phone number. Just a contact form.

Advertisement