Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sports Green blocked reinstalled

Options
  • 11-03-2019 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, looking for advice on problem with eir Sport green app.
    I’ve been told twice by eir staff to delete and reinstall to make it work with chrome cast.

Learned today that it is an issue with the latest iteration of the Chromecast software. That eir are trying to fix it. That explains half the problem...

The second part of the problem occurred when I reinstalled. I could not then access the app at all. I’m being told that I’ve exceeded my device stops. Yet, I’ve not stopped devices, merely uninstalled and reinstalled on the same machine ( so same MAC device code).

Now I’m blocked out and eir chat are telling me to call a premium number to get it fixed. The last time cost me over 2 Euros. Surely there is away to not have to pay a premium call cost to fix something that is not your fault?

Advice welcome

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We have a Talk to Eir forum

You can engage with representatives of the company there

This forum is to help new users navigate the site and get best use out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Storming Norm

Thanks Beasty. Newbie I am - I’ll go to that forum.

Advertisement