Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This isnt news.................

Options
  • 06-03-2019 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/garda%C3%AD-target-foreign-taxi-drivers-on-licence-immigration-breaches-1.3816507

I am telling my children never to get into a taxi with a black driver again and if this makes me a racist I dont give two ****s.

We have no idea of who these non national drivers are, no idea of their history, no idea if they have assaulted women. They came here fraudently and married Irish women with about three brain cells and then fraudently got themselves licences to operate Taxis. Do we not have staff to look into the backgrounds of these people.

This is scary, scary stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I have no idea who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

If I apply for a PSV licence I presume my records can be checked by Gardai for vetting purposes.

I havent hidden my identity and invented another one to maybe hide crimes I have been convicted of. I havent found women of low intelligence to marry me so I can use them to get residency.

As I said I am never putting my personal safety in danger again by risking being in a moving vehicle with these fraudsters, they are all North Africans.

tretorn wrote: »
    I havent hidden my identity and invented another one to maybe hide crimes I have been convicted of. I havent found women of low intelligence to marry me so I can use them to get residency.

Sure. You would say that now.
    they are all North Africans.

Source? And so what if they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭malinheader

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/garda%C3%AD-target-foreign-taxi-drivers-on-licence-immigration-breaches-1.3816507

I am telling my children never to get into a taxi with a black driver again and if this makes me a racist I dont give two ****s.

We have no idea of who these non national drivers are, no idea of their history, no idea if they have assaulted women. They came here fraudently and married Irish women with about three brain cells and then fraudently got themselves licences to operate Taxis. Do we not have staff to look into the backgrounds of these people.

This is scary, scary stuff.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
    And as for background checks , I would say they are few and far between if any.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I havent found women of low intelligence to marry me

You shouldn't give up hope, there's a special someone out there just for you, you just have to lower your standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Wow

You're really going balls deep in this eh OP?

I'm sure your ban won't be long anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭malinheader

Goodshape wrote: »
    Sure. You would say that now.

Source? And so what if they are?

Would you be comfortable letting your family into a taxi of a person who for one is not supposed to be doing it.

Don't know to much about taxi driving but I'm sure the rules and regulations for legal drivers are very strict. Probably vetting involved too.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

cabbage

• Registered Users Posts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Would you be comfortable letting your family into a taxi of a person who for one is not supposed to be doing it.

Don't know to much about taxi driving but I'm sure the rules and regulations for legal drivers are very strict. Probably vetting involved too.

Is it just 'teh blacks' involved in this or are whites involved too?

Just for when I'm holding up a colour card to the drivers face like

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

As I said I am never putting my personal safety in danger again by risking being in a moving vehicle with these fraudsters, they are all North Africans.

You're not very good at being a racist, now are you?

I'll let you in on a little secret so that you can improve your racism in the future:

North Africa is mostly white.
    Sub Saharan Africa is mostly black.
    South Africa is both whoite and bleck.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't. The colour of their skin certainly wouldn't come into it, though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MOD

LOCKING THIS, We don't tolerate racism here at boards, take a nice 3 month holiday for yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement