Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's February and....

• 01-02-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭

I have seen some cars with antlers still up and at least 2 houses this morning with Christmas decors.

Any other sightings of lingering decors?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No but I'm not gawking into people's houses when I'm out and about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Haven't really noticed anything except for the tree in my sitting room and the lights all over my house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I have seen some cars with antlers still up and at least 2 houses this morning with Christmas decors.
    This early? Wouldn't you think they's wait 'til after Easter to put them up?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Santa's cake is gone mouldy green on the kitchen table downstairs. Christ he's late this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Santa's cake is gone mouldy green on the kitchen table downstairs. Christ he's late this year.

Jesus hope he's not pregnant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,525 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Still eating Xmas pud...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

They just have to last out another 4-5 weeks and everyone will be putting theirs back up again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Can't wait to get the Easter Tree standing and lit up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,544 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

George's Street Dun Laoghaire still has Christmas lights hanging up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They are only getting ready early for this years festivities :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Rathgar Village still had decorations up on Sunday when I was driving through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Any other sightings of lingering decors?

You think that's lazy!! My 92 year old neighbour hasn't bothered to go out and get the milk from her porch since last Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,602 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I think we all know what that means...

Free milk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I think a lot of places now don't bother their arses taking down the lights. Permanent fixtures now ... lazy shi1ts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,655 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

No harm in being prepared for December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Towns never look as dreary as just after they've taken down the Christmas decorations and you remember how bleak it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Parts of Galway city seem to think its still Christmas.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭HONKEY TONK

I had a Fake Christmas tree up in my apartment for 4 years

The only reason I took it down was I moved out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Some Christmas lights on a building there in main drag of Kinvarra Co. Galway on Sat evening last.

Advertisement