Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged by tinder ?

Options
  • 30-01-2017 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I think I might have been getting overcharged for tinder plus, anyone know what the heading is in your bank statement for the money deducted out of your bank account for it…? Tinder isn't mentioned anywhere in my bank statement but up until my subscription expired the other day I was getting charged for it every month.

Anyone else have similar experiences with tinder? I think they were taking usually €50 out of my account each month

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I dont know what tinder is

• Registered Users Posts: 33,083 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

hookers are cheaper

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Cheaper (if you discount the STD clinic) to head up the canal no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Sbefore wrote: »
    I think they were taking usually €50 out of my account each month

€50 for Tinder per month LOL

Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sbefore

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    €50 for Tinder per month LOL

Wow

I thought it was a fraction of that up until I sat down and had a look at my bank statement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I buy my tinder for the fire for €3 a bag. Never required a monthly fee.

I know, by googling - I don't use tinder I use hookers - that it gets more expensive if you're over a certain age, but €50 a month you must be 75!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I used to go to a pub or club. Always worked. Didn't even need a bank account.

I know, by googling - I don't use tinder I use hookers - that it gets more expensive if you're over a certain age, but €50 a month you must be 75!

I'd say it was a case of tinder chancing their arm, its advertised as being like €12 a month and I'm in my early 20's so I don't see how it was so expensive

I'd say it was a case of tinder chancing their arm, its advertised as being like €12 a month and I'm in my early 20's so I don't see how it was so expensive

A massive social media company with a few lads that chance their arm with specific people?

I just subbed to get a name change, better watch out Niamh isn't in Coppers with my Credit Card number!

• Advertisement

Should I post this elsewhere on boards to get an actual answer?

LOL - you know exactly what you're doing and the response you'd get in Consumer Issues.

You're getting as expected surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭jameorahiely

I thought it was a fraction of that up until I sat down and had a look at my bank statement

If it's not mentioned on your bank statement as in the op, how'd you look it up?

If it's not mentioned on your bank statement as in the op, how'd you look it up?

There was only 1 direct debit coming out of my account each month, tinder is the only thing that I had a direct debit with

There was only 1 direct debit coming out of my account each month, tinder is the only thing that I had a direct debit with

And what name is for it on your statement.

Come on keep it together. The story's lagging.

Advertisement